Plasterboard tools

Postby rnd » Tue May 22, 2007 6:49 pm

Could anybody advise me what the tool is called that shaves off any excess platerboard and smooth edges. It looks like a carpenters plane but with a cheesegrater surface?

Hope you can help

thanks everso

Posts: 30
Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 6:43 pm


Simply Build It

Postby thedoctor » Thu May 24, 2007 7:52 pm

Its called a Surform and as you say, used for planing or raspingf plasterboard down to size. Click on the link
below to see (and buy) one ... 071&m=1228
Site Admin
Posts: 2254
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:15 pm

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by


  • Related Topics