Plastic filler grid for hardstandings

Postby Paul in Devon » Mon May 07, 2007 10:36 am


Am looking for advice on something I've recently seen being used as a top level for car park/harstanding. Its a plastic honeycomb grid about 4-6 inches deep which, when filled with soil/sand seems to make an excellent, strong surface for cars etc. would like some for my oil tank base, but dont know what its called or who might sell it. Any advice please?
Paul in Devon
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 10:17 am


Simply Build It

Postby thedoctor » Tue May 08, 2007 8:41 am

Go into your local builders merchants and garden cenytres Paul, they will have catelogues which contain these emergency grids. They were originally designde to get fire engines and ambulances across lawns etc to teh rear of blocks of flats but are now quite common.
Site Admin
Posts: 2241
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:15 pm

Postby stullett » Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:30 am

we looked into using this system. type in 'plastic grid pavers' into your search engine. should help!
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:28 am

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by


  • Related Topics