Plastic pipe collars

Postby russellfl » Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:35 pm

Hi, can anyone help?

I have fitted a shelf in my bathroom vanity unit and unfortunately have cut the waste pipe hole that goes through it too large (used a jig saw instead of getting a hole cutter). I know I can get ones to go over the hot/cold feeds but I can't find one to go over a 32mm waste pipe. i'm sure i've seen them before I think they are a flat plastic ring with a slit in them, doing a web search hasn't thrown anything up.

Cheers Frank
Posts: 94
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:53 pm


Simply Build It

Postby Steve the gas » Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:55 pm


Try a large plumbers merchant/bath store
Steve the gas
Posts: 780
Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 7:07 am

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by


  • Related Topics