Please help MOBILE HOME PARK NEXT DOOR
If you want to know how your DIY projects could be affected by building and planning regulations, click here to post questions and view answers

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
soss
Labourer
Labourer

Please help MOBILE HOME PARK NEXT DOOR

by soss » Fri May 27, 2011 3:12 pm

Hello all,
I have a mobile home park next door to my bungalow of about 7 units they are about 100 metres away and are no problem ( AT THE MOMENT) . The owner of said park applied for planning in 2008 and that was refused. He has now re submitted the alterd layout 33 units and has the backing of the counciller involved. As my bungalow is built right on the edge of a flood plain when built in 1985 the builders were told to make the floor level as high as possible this means i have 5 courses of bricks showing before my damp course, ( making my windows higher up than normal) I have a six foot fence seperating me and the new proposed mobile homes but two of the dwellings will look straight over our fence and into our bedrooms.

It is very quiet were i live thats why we brought the bungalow but the noise will be lots worse and the value of our property will go down . I also know they have to have the sewer unblocked most weeks so how will it cope with an extra 26 mobile homes ?.

Any advice would be greatly received

Steve

welsh brickie
Project Manager
Project Manager

planning permission

by welsh brickie » Fri May 27, 2011 4:57 pm

you can object in writting and it will be heard by a panel from the local council,The planning officer will come round to assess the situation voice your concerns to him.

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1