Help! I have a problem with papering a room in my1920s home. A suveyor has assured me there is no rising damp and no penetrating damp, we are aware of the possbility of condensation and are ensuring correct ventiltion and heating of the room. I stripped the walls, cleaned and applied an anti bacterial wash to them, cross lined with a heavy duty lining paper which dried within a couple of days , a week later we hung a good quality paper on top with a vinyl finish which struggled to dry. Two weeks later mould showed through. On stripping back the paper was wet below the vinyl and the mould appeared to be growing between the lining and top paper. What should i do?