Proving the problem.

Postby seaview » Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:58 am

:cry: I am the middle tenant of 3 housing association houses and have been for over 2 decades. For the past 5 years both adjoining houses have been used as housing for young families in need, 4 lots to date. The present neighbours are not anti-social but are active people both with children under 3 years of age and I am living with a great deal of noise which is nothing more than everyday use of homes but is driving me mad. The landlord is aware of the problems and has heard snippets of it but wont act unless I make a complaint, which I am not prepared to do. The problem is the property. I have tried to record the noise but nothing picked up. Is there any type of gadget that I can buy to record noise and if I can prove that soundproofing is inadequate, is my landlord under any obligation to install additional soundproofing? Also, am I allowed to record noise without informing neighbours?
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:40 am


Simply Build It