radial circuit

Postby andyp1967 » Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:37 pm

i have a spare slot on my consumer unit and want to run a radial circuit for 3 extra double sockets in my living room. is it something i can do my self or do i need a qualified electrician


andy p
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:32 pm


Simply Build It

Postby ericmark » Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:50 am

We have no way to know your skill. But a new circuit will need notifying under Part P and it is very likely cheaper to use a registered electrician who can issue a completion cert rather than pay the council its registration fee to be able to DIY the job.

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by


  • Related Topics