Ravenheat or Biasi
Help and information on all topics relating to your central heating, air conditioning and ventilation issues.

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Tanrallt
Labourer
Labourer

Ravenheat or Biasi

by Tanrallt » Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:02 pm

Well I'm working to a very tight budget and can't afford a Valliant or Worcester boiler at the moment,

B&Q have offers on Ravenheat and Biasi right now and I wondered which to go for - anyone have any experience of either??

I know most plumbers will say save and get the Worcester etc. as they'll pay for themselves, but that's not practical to me right now as I have no hot water and no heating!

comments appreciated!

The Heating Doctor
Foreman
Foreman

by The Heating Doctor » Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:11 pm

Please, please beleive me that if you purchase either of these boilers you will regret it and it will cost you far more in the long run. See my reply in " are Scottish gas ripping me off" for recomended boiler manufacturers. I will NOT recommend either the Ravensheat or Biasi as both will fail very quickly after their short warranty periods. You would be better getting finance than buying one of these things it will be far cheaper. I hope I have conveyd how bad these manufacturers are. I am talking from very bitter experiance and with over 30 years experiance in the heating industry.

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1