Postby singer » Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:41 pm

Hi all,
I'm an electrician and have to install to BS7671 2008 the 17th edition of the regs (the bible) and have an on-site guide to help me interpret the regs and apply them to the job I'm doing.

I also do plumbing and was wandering if there is a plumbing equivalent of "the bible" or any on-site guide type publications that I should be adhering to?

Posts: 59
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:47 pm


Simply Build It

Postby swidders » Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:00 pm

WRAS (water regulation advisory scheme) will keep you pretty safe - check their website for publication. Also search amazon for wras.
Posts: 90
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:32 pm

Postby Skids » Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:26 pm

Hi singer,

The following publications would be of help:

JTL Plumbing Level 2

JTL Plumbing Level 3

BPEC Water Regulations Training pack

Goggle: Water Regulations (Water Fittings) Regulations 1999


Posts: 128
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:35 pm

Postby singer » Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:13 am

OK Cheers fellas
Posts: 59
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:47 pm

Postby TheDoctor5 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:17 pm

If you type the key words of your question into our search box to the left of the site you may find the answer is already posted or is in the DIY projects section of the website. Every post goes through a monitoring process and using the search box may speed up your answer.
Site Admin
Posts: 1382
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:17 am

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by


  • Related Topics