Removing Radiator Valve Cap Held on With Strange Type Screws

Postby geegeeuk » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:44 pm

First time poster and apologies if a stupid question, but am trying to fix a leak from a radiator valve on a pretty old radiator and the cap is kept on with a strange type screw with two holes at opposite sides and am hoping for some advice on how i remove this. I have done a lot of google searches but cant see any other caps held on with something similar, hence the reason for this posting. It looks like some sort of key would be required but I don't know what. Please see attached picture Any help would be appreciated
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:24 pm


Simply Build It

  • DIY How to Project Guides

  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!


  • Related Topics