Postby vkjdobbin » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:05 am

Can anyone advise what is the bestb render to use close to the see. I am looking at KREN, Webber and Wetherby but unsure what is the best for exposure to the sea.

Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:57 am


Simply Build It

Postby ashymoko » Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:43 pm

I always use a product called keim render. Its perfect for what you are looking for, although make sure whoever puts it on has used it before as its not applicated the same way as normal render. They also sell the special paint for the render or you can have it ready mixed in with the render. google up keim render or keim paints and check it out. Theres some pictures on my website of a barn ive just used it on, if you want to take a look Google "" If you need any more info id be happy to help.

Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:04 pm

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by


  • Related Topics