Replacement Hinge For Blum Hinged Cupboard Door
Kitchens, doors, rails, stud, tables, chairs, stair cases, garden furniture etc... Find answers and ask questions here!

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
keithl8041
Labourer
Labourer

Replacement Hinge For Blum Hinged Cupboard Door

Post by keithl8041 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:50 pm

Hi,

I hope this is in the right forum - mods please move it if not, with my apologies.

I'm trying to track down a replacement hinge for a Blum hinged cupboard door in the kitchen, the only identifying marks I can find are "Blum", "Crown Imperial" and a partial part number of 74M3(10) - I'm not sure about the bit in brackets. I suspect I need one of the following, but I can't figure out which one to order! http://www.doorsandfittings.co.uk/dept/ ... _d0126.htm

Any thoughts, hints or suggestions are much appreciated. Here's a picture, if it helps.

Many thanks!
Keith

DIYHomefit
Labourer
Labourer

Re: Replacement Hinge For Blum Hinged Cupboard Door

Post by DIYHomefit » Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:02 am

Hi Keith,

Most Blum hinges fit a 32mm diameter Hinge hole in the door, so the only things you really need to consider is what opening angle you require for the door and also whether you are going for the soft closer options.

I cant see the picture of your current hinge! Although i'm looking at a standard Blum hinge right now and i cant see any other markings than Blum - so they may be extra markings from the supplier who bought them from Blum originally.

Hope that helps!

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:36 am