Replacing part damp studs

Postby mh6081 » Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:26 am

[color=blue]Hi, anyone tell me how to replace parts of the wooden studs that are damp, these forming the framework for internal walling on a wooden chalet. Is the method called 'splicing' if so how is it done. [/color]:D
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:21 am


Simply Build It


  • Related Topics