Room thermostat

Postby don-tucker » Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:20 pm

Hi,i have fitted a Wireless room thermostat,which worked great for a couple of weeks then the transmitter stopped telling the receiver to switch on,if i set the temp to a lower value then increased it till it called for heat it would work just won't do it automatically.The thermostat is a Siemens RDH10RF,I have replaced the batteries and it is not far fron the receiver,
Any ideas please
Don
don-tucker
Progress to next rank:
0%

Sponsor

Simply Build It

Postby don-tucker » Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:31 am

Has no one got any thoughts on this,it's driving me nuts,I have moved it upstairs nearer the receiver but its not the best place.I bought a siemens as I thought it was a good make.
Don
don-tucker
Progress to next rank:
0%

Postby tsb » Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:56 am

If its faulty, take it back to where you bought it for a swop. It will be under 12 months warranty
tsb
Progress to next rank:
61.5%

Sort by
Order by

• DIY How to Project Guides

• DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!