Saniflow Cloakroom Renovation and Planning Permission
Drainage and wastage systems and plumbing help, advice and answers

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
antw23uk
Labourer
Labourer

Saniflow Cloakroom Renovation and Planning Permission

by antw23uk » Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:43 pm

Hi guys, new to the forum and hoping to get some useful and informative information from you now and in the future. Not sure if this is in the right place ....

Had a small downstairs cloakroom installed about three years ago, it has a small sink, toilet and a saniflow macerator with two spot lights in the ceiling and pull cord. I'm now in the process of selling and the question has come up about permission for the downstairs cloakroom .... When we had it put in the builder was doing a few jobs round the house, decorating, replacing lights with spot lights ect and replacing the bathroom (like for like but new tiles) and he said we didn't need to do anything. He did the bones of the build and tiling/ painting and organised plumber and electrician to install the rest.

Does anyone know what and if anything I should have done or what I can do now to appease the solicitor/ buyers?
Thanks in advance
Anthony.

lets have a look
Foreman
Foreman

Re: Saniflow Cloakroom Renovation and Planning Permission

by lets have a look » Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:38 am

I wouldn't have thought that you have to do anything as it's home improvements,have the solicitors/buyer commented on it,if so say take it or leave it,otherwise don't bring it to their attention and they will be none the wiser,don't give then extra boxes to tick.

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:54 pm