seals for a potterton lynx2 diverter valve
Help and information on all topics relating to your central heating, air conditioning and ventilation issues.

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
maggot
Labourer
Labourer

seals for a potterton lynx2 diverter valve

by maggot » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:08 pm

help please
ive just received a new diverter valve for my potterton lynx2 the instructions state to fit new seals when fitting it, does anyone know where i can get these from also a part number would be a help thanks
nigel

rosebery
Project Manager
Project Manager

Re: seals for a potterton lynx2 diverter valve

by rosebery » Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:47 am

[quote="maggot"]help please
ive just received a new diverter valve for my potterton lynx2 the instructions state to fit new seals when fitting it, does anyone know where i can get these from also a part number would be a help thanks
nigel[/quote]Whomever you got the new valve from would seem a logical and sensible approach.

Cheers

maggot
Labourer
Labourer

Re: seals for a potterton lynx2 diverter valve

by maggot » Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:08 pm

[quote="rosebery"][quote="maggot"]help please
nigel[/quote]Whomever you got the new valve from would seem a logical and sensible approach.

Cheers[/quote]thanks for the suggestion rosebury ive tryed that, ive had to go direct to potterton for help. the seal kit is no longer available but they gave me a part number of 300508 for the seals only which with any look will do the job, why they dont include the seals with the diverter knowing they are required to fit the unit is a puzzle, more profit springs to mind. i will do another post when they arrive. 1 live in hope they fit thanks again nigel

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1