Self build bungalow

Postby Zeebra3 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:58 pm

I am currently doing a self build bungalow with beam and block floor, the house is now sealed and my attention is on first fix but I am a bit stumped on two things, first how do I go about getting the mains water which enters through the kitchen to the utility room the bathroom and the ensuite? do I use copper pipe under the beam floor or the plastic options and do I just run the pipe from one room to the other?
Secondly, I would like to run an under floor heating pipe in the kitchen and the bathroom and the en suite but radiators in the rest of the house from the same combi boiler and same pump etc is this possible and where can I get the underfloor heating kits from?
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:43 pm


Simply Build It

Postby rosebery » Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:47 pm

I think it would be well worth your while to pay a professional to design your system for you. You can always install it yourself to his design.

Posts: 2022
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:55 pm

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by


  • Related Topics