Semi-rigid glass protection

Postby john9159 » Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:15 pm

Can someone tell me what the proprietary name is of the semi-rigid plastic transparent film used to contain shattered glass.
I have some windows which have been shot with an air pistol but I'm not yet ready to change them.
Also I need to know where I can get this, mail order will do fine.

Thank you
Posts: 57
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:56 pm


Simply Build It

Postby youcandoit » Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:28 pm

just type in window safety film or omega window film in your search box
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:53 pm

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by


  • Related Topics