shower concealed or not......which one ?

Postby vw754 » Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:00 am

Can i or is it possible to fit a shower (a concealed unit) into a solid internal wall or is it best just to mount it on the outside of the wall (non-concealed)
vw754
Progress to next rank:
11.3%

Sponsor

Simply Build It

Postby rosebery » Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:31 pm

VW

At the risk of appearing rude (which is not my intention) I have to say that your many and various posts will only be properly answered if you get a plumber in to give you advice and a fully specified quotation for the works you want doing. It is quite clear (no offence) that you have little or no knowledge about how to go about your project and answers to all these several, apparently disjointed, questons will only serve to confuse - particularly f you chose to cherry pick the answers.

When you have done that get two more in to give you three quotes for comparison.

You can then decide whether to accept one or none of them but you'll have a much better idea.

Cheers

PS I'm not going to bother replying to the double post.
rosebery

Sort by
Order by

• DIY How to Project Guides

• DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!