Shower Pump Ball Valve use in Economy 7 System

Postby 02liamwh » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:13 am

I have recently moved into a flat and trying to work out the water pump, hope somebody can help!

The system is economy seven so no gas just electric, we have a cold water tank above a hot water cylinder then a water pump below. I have worked out where most of the water is going, however, there are 2 extra ball valves just above the pump which are currently shut off. Could anybody tell me what these are do? The other 4 are to shut the hot and cold water off to the pump.

Other issues we are having include the water pump turning on without taps being used, annoyingly at night. And the pump being extremely loud which is understandable with most pumps.

look forward to hearing from you!
02liamwh
Progress to next rank:
0%

Sponsor

Simply Build It

• DIY How to Project Guides

• DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!