Sliding aluminium patio doors
Post questions and find answers on glazing, double glazing, upvc glazing, conservatory glazing, fixtures and fittings etc....

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
warrenken
Labourer
Labourer

Sliding aluminium patio doors

by warrenken » Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:26 pm

Can anyone recommend a company, operating in West London (Wembley) , to supply and fit two replacement sliding aluminium patio doors.

I have had some very high pressure salesmen around from the well known names and I do not trust them nor their prices. I would like a company with a good reputation for honest dealing, good customer service, operating to industry best practice.

As a matter of interest can anyone suggest the reasonable price range for the two doors...2.15 metres wide; 2.3 metre high. The reason I ask the question is that quotes so far are extremely variable... huge prices, discounted by 50% if I sign there and then. I simply want to get some fair quotes for a good quality, mid range product and then choose a company with good reputation and customer service to supply and fit the product. There are existing patio doors. They need to be removed. There is no building work required other than removing and fitting the new doors.

Thanks

TheDoctor4
Project Manager
Project Manager

Help from DIY Doctor!

by TheDoctor4 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:26 pm

If you would like to find a reliable, insured and vetted tradesman in your area why not click through to the Find a Tradesman area of DIY Doctor: https://www.diydoctor.org.uk/find_tradesmen/ , complete the form and receive up to 5 FREE quotes

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:44 pm