I am going to be removing an old cast iron soil stack - and replacing it with a new PVC soil stack.
I am also moving my kitchen - so am wanting this new stack to be a single stack system.
Therefore, i am planning (starting at top down) - to have :
1) Vent Cowl (above roof slope level)
2) 2 offset bends - to move the pipe around the eaves without having to drill through the wood/tile.
3) Soil pipe - down to bathroom
4) Strap on boss - for sink waste
5) Soil branch (92.5 degree) - for toilet waste and bath waste feeding into side of the branch
6) Single socket connector
7) Soil pipe
8 ) Boss Pipe - for kitchen sink waste - and washing machine/dishwasher waste
9) Access Pipe
I obviously also need pipe/socket brackets(along with lubricant/sealant) - but have i missed anything off