Some lights not working in our new house
Ask questions and find answers to many subjects relating to electrics and electrical work

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
longstop
Labourer
Labourer

Some lights not working in our new house

by longstop » Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:31 pm

Hi All

This is my first post on these forums, so bear with me please! We moved into a new house this week but the lights in the kitchen and the conservatory appear not to work. All the other lights and sockets in the house seem to be okay. Is this likely to be a loose connection somewhere or something more serious? I'm planning on removing the fuse and checking all the connections this weekend, but is there anything else I should try before calling an electrician?

Thanks

BLAKEY1963
Site Agent
Site Agent

Re: Some lights not working in our new house

by BLAKEY1963 » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:30 pm

[quote="longstop"]Hi All

This is my first post on these forums, so bear with me please! We moved into a new house this week but the lights in the kitchen and the conservatory appear not to work. All the other lights and sockets in the house seem to be okay. Is this likely to be a loose connection somewhere or something more serious? I'm planning on removing the fuse and checking all the connections this weekend, but is there anything else I should try before calling an electrician?

Thanks[/quote]

LONGSTOP
As u say check fuse and connections OBSERVING SAFE ISOLATION PROCEEDURE . TURN OFF POWER while checking.
If no joy call in your electrician.

BLAKEY1963

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:04 am