STUDENT PROJECT construction problem and building reg.
Information, help and advice on many architecture, self build and design problems and issues

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
suzyuk
Labourer
Labourer

STUDENT PROJECT construction problem and building reg.

by suzyuk » Sat May 17, 2008 3:23 pm

hi there! im an architecture student and currently designing a dance studio+theatre and i have trouble finding construction drawings..
a big curve ( like the prada shop in nyc by rem koolhaas) comes out of the top roof , the curve itself is made out of steel( steel frame, 3 bays of zinc?) timber cladding.. and just before the roof ( made of zinc) touches the curve( which is pushing out of the roof) glass is used to connect them. ( so zinc then glass on roof then the steel curve cladded in timber pushed out) sorry its hard to explain! i have to draw a detailed section! does anyone have any info on this?? please let me kno cuz i have no idea and im so lost although ive done alot of research
many thanks
Suzy persianize@hotmail.co.uk :idea: :?: :?: :?: :roll:

LCL
Ganger
Ganger

by LCL » Sat May 17, 2008 6:09 pm

suzyuk

Have you tride the AJ working details? Your campus library should have a set.

Hope this helps.

LCL

TheDoctor5

by TheDoctor5 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:48 pm

Last year 64% of the questions asked in our forum were answered within our DIY project pages at www.diydoctor.org.uk/projects.htm The project pages are now separated alphabetically and your answers are accompanied by diagrams and the ability to see, and buy, the tools and/or required to complete your project. Use our search box to look for your answer and save a great deal of time and money!

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Sat Apr 13, 2024 1:40 pm