submersible pumps

Postby mmichaell » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:39 am

hello ! im looking for some info regarding a special type of pumps, i dont know their name but, to describe them, are like this. for a sandy soil with surface water. a lot of plastic pipes/tubes in the ground approx 0.5 apart, 4m in the ground all connected to motor pump sucking the water 24/7. thank you
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:17 am


Simply Build It

Postby welsh brickie » Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:57 pm

if your after a pump to reduce surface water in the garden then you need field drains laid in pea gravel to divert the water to the lowest point in the garden connected to a deep plastic tub with a submersible pump that will activate on a float when the water is high and the water is then pumped into the main sewer.hope that answers your question
welsh brickie
Posts: 2156
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:54 am

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by