Sunvic rf heating thermostat
Help and information on all topics relating to your central heating, air conditioning and ventilation issues.

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
damsel-in-distress
Labourer
Labourer

Sunvic rf heating thermostat

Post by damsel-in-distress » Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:49 pm

Please can anyone advise me or tell me where I can get a user guide from for sunvic rf digital thermostat. The thermostat was flashing at 15c this evening. I couldn't change the setting on it and get the heating on. The battery light was flashing so changed that but still no heating coming on. My brother has checked it over and by resetting the heating is finally back on. The thermostat (with new batteries in now) is still not working though. Is this because of the batteries or is it broken? I havn't got a user guide and am not sure what need to do now - and obviousy worried about the heating going off again especially as it's freezing cold now. Thanks for any advice. The boiler is a combi one - GlowWorm - and was installed in March 07. Thanks.

plumbbob
Project Manager
Project Manager

Post by plumbbob » Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:52 pm

All the digital thermostat user guides can be downloaded form the sunvic website. Just Google and look for a pdf document on the Sunvic website.

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1