Superswitch programmable security lightswitch - help please
Ask questions and find answers to many subjects relating to electrics and electrical work

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
resimpson
Labourer
Labourer

Superswitch programmable security lightswitch - help please

Post by resimpson » Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:54 pm

I have happily used this switch for the last ten years but when I came home today the two lights (top and bottom of stairs) had not come on. So, I switched it on manually, but, then they would not switch off and the led programmable display disappeared completely. I switched the mains off and on again. The lights came on at half strength and the switch display still off.

I have removed the lights fuse from the main fuse box so that the lights are off. I am now trying to track down a replacement switch but cannot find it online. Does anyone know where I can get a:

SUPERSWITCH PROGRAMMABLE SECURITY LIGHTSWITCH.
CATALOGUE NUMBER: 2304 PPK

or equivalent?

P.S. Is it alright to leave the fuse out. I am using plug in lights for now instead of the ceiling lights

My Dad fitted this for me originally, and one in his own house (which I now programme for my Mum). But he now has dementia and so cannot help me sort this out.

thank-you so much for your help!

rosebery
Project Manager
Project Manager

Post by rosebery » Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:16 am

They don't last forever. Use your search engine for "programmable security lightswitch". Lots of results will appear.

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:11 am