Postby ehowells » Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:34 pm

Ive been told that my kitchen has "rat trap cavity walls" and that a conventional damp proofing course won't work. I have been advised to have the walls tanked. This is obviously expensive and I was wondering whether this is the best way to seal the walls?
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:31 pm


Simply Build It


  • Related Topics