Thermostat part S14129 for a Maxol L30 Water heater

Postby steveb1 » Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:33 am

I have a hot air heating unit in my house.
The hot water is heated with a Maxol L30 water heater--this uses the same flue as the Lincoln hot air unit.

The themostat part No.S14129 has failed on the Maxol unit. Does anyone know where i can get a replacement please, or can this be repaired--how?, or is there a new unit that is manufactured that could replace this unit without havingt to buy a complete new hot air unit which would be very expensive.
steveb1
Progress to next rank:
0%

Sponsor

Simply Build It

Postby htg engineer » Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:11 pm

Best bet is to take the make model and all numbers including Gas Council number to a local heating spares store - ideally take the thermostat with you.

They should be able to find the spare part or a compatible part, if they are still available.
htg engineer

Sort by
Order by

• DIY How to Project Guides

• DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!