Thermostat Wiring Procombi 120 HE - Salus 091FLRF

Postby Eeza » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:23 pm

Well I am once again surprised at how difficult doing something that should be SIMPLE can be.

Just bought a new RF thermostat and thought I should fit it, trouble is the manual on both devices is not meant to be read by mere mortals, the picture in the boiler manual is pixelated and not really much use.

Working on the principle a picture paint a thousand words here we go.

Salus RF Unit 4 connections

L N COM and NO, I assume NO = Normally Open in rest state and Live when heating is wanted ? COM = live all the time ? presume from one side of the wiring block in the boiler ?

Picture : of the Programmer RF Unit

The Wiring Block on the Boiler and the Wiring diagram printed on the cover

I was expecting to find a link wire in the block for the external thermostat but its not obvious or is it me ?

many thanks in advance Eric :)
Eeza
Progress to next rank:
25%

Sponsor

Simply Build It

Postby proptech » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:10 pm

Hi Eric

The problem here seems to be the boiler diagram. I think you'll find that your boiler was made by Vokera, as Compact HE. Try Vokera's site.

http://cdn0.vokera.co.uk/wp-content/upl ... manual.pdf

The wiring diagram is somewhere near the bottom, and includes a room thermostat,
proptech
Progress to next rank:
71.7%

Postby Eeza » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:07 am

Thanks buddy, that diagram is of a better quality and I can see the word COM so as there's only one wire left it should be simple.

Many thanks for your help
Eeza
Progress to next rank:
25%

Sort by
Order by

• DIY How to Project Guides

• DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!