Trowel type Mastic

Postby SYLVA » Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:51 pm

We have mahogany wood windows that were installed fifteen years ago and the frame sealant used, was a ‘trowel type’ oil based mastic applied straight from a tub. Some of this mastic is now falling away from the wood/brickwork, and I am finding it difficult finding a like for like replacement. Has this product ceased to exist in view of the now familiar gun type products ?.
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:30 pm


Simply Build It


  • Related Topics