up and out kitchen door hinges

Postby lindylou » Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:18 am

Hi, Can anyone help please. I want to get some hinges that enable kitchen wall cupboard doors to open outward and upward. I have seen this in showrooms but dont know what the hinges / mechanisms are called.
Any help please. :?
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:07 am


Simply Build It


  • Related Topics