Vaillant ecoTEC plus 837 after switching off boiler pump does not want to switch off
Help and information on all topics relating to your central heating, air conditioning and ventilation issues.

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
magnolia1
Labourer
Labourer

Vaillant ecoTEC plus 837 after switching off boiler pump does not want to switch off

Post by magnolia1 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:08 am

Hi, I have a query I had a new Vaillant ecoTEC plus 837 installed, but after switching off boiler pump does not want to switch off, it keeps running sequentially on and off, on and off. Can you tell me what's happening? Can new Vaillant boiler be faulty? No visible fault on screen is shown. I would be very grateful for your advice what to do in this case.

collectors
Foreman
Foreman

Re: Vaillant ecoTEC plus 837 after switching off boiler pump does not want to switch off

Post by collectors » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:47 am

Hi. most boilers will have the pump run on for up to 10 minutes to dissipate the heat from the boiler.
One thing i get with my boiler "That is in the loft" is the pump kicks in when the temperature gets down to around 7deg & then the boiler will fire up at around 4deg for frost protection.
Is your boiler in a cold place, IE: loft, garage, out house.

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1