vokera 20 - 80 Flowmatic
Help and information on all topics relating to your central heating, air conditioning and ventilation issues.

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
daffyboy
Labourer
Labourer

vokera 20 - 80 Flowmatic

by daffyboy » Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:03 am

My vokera rs20 - 80 boiler pilot light works and stays on but the boiler does not fire up, the fan works, hence no heating or hot water. I have had a new gas valve, igniter and variour other small items replaced (diapraghms). This has now been ongoing for three weeks and my corgi engineer has ran out of ideas. he has done electrical tests on the pcb and he says this is ok, he now thinks that the air pressure switch is the problem. Can anyone suggest a cure for this problem as the cost is now huge.

Daffyboy

gasmick
Tradesman
Tradesman

by gasmick » Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:48 pm

Seems strange to me that he did not check the air pressure switch first on what you have said
it may just be a blocked venturer in the fan system they do tend to get blocked over the years if it is no matter how long the fan runs for it will not pull the diaphram on the air pressure switch

htg engineer
Project Manager
Project Manager

by htg engineer » Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:42 pm

If the fans runs but the sequence fails to go any further - the air pressure switch should be the first thing any RGI would check, maybe time for a new air pressure switch and new RGI ;-)

htg

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1