Wall light switch

Postby hammers » Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:51 pm

I am changing light switch from dimmer to ordinary switch (off/on) but wires also have 'yellow' one. There are 2 switches for this one light in the room and am supposing that this is additional wiring for this.
In the switch I have red and brown from ceiling and red, blue and yellow from floor.
Do i need switch with three 'holes' or the standard, one for red and one for brown/blue?
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:23 pm


Simply Build It

Postby kbrownie » Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:31 pm

Hi hammers,
You need a two way switch.
Posts: 1759
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:36 pm

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by


  • Related Topics