Washing Machine. Can not get hot water through
Help, advice and problem solutions on all aspects of home appliances from washing machines to TV's

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Anita00
Labourer
Labourer

Washing Machine. Can not get hot water through

by Anita00 » Sun May 13, 2007 9:44 am

Hi

I have a qashing machine, 'Service', since i moved to a new property, i cant get any hot water coming through for my hot washes.

the pipes in the property are fine it seems to just be the washing machine

I was told that maybe it couuld be limescale blocking the hot water pipe in the washing machine, but im not sure how to check or even clear this if this was to be the problem

The cold water is fine, and the pressure of hot water around the house is ok too

Would appreciate any suggests

Thanks in advance :wink:

Anita

htg engineer
Project Manager
Project Manager

by htg engineer » Tue May 22, 2007 6:35 pm

Disconnect the washing machine hose, and turn on valve, if there's water there the problem is after the valve. Do the same with the nut that connects the hose to the washing machine, same again if water is there the problem will be the eashing machine itself, get an engineer to take a look.

TheDoctor5

by TheDoctor5 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:35 am

Last year 64% of the questions asked in our forum were answered within our DIY project pages at www.diydoctor.org.uk/projects.htm The project pages are now separated alphabetically and your answers are accompanied by diagrams and the ability to see, and buy, the tools and/or required to complete your project. Use our search box to look for your answer and save a great deal of time and money!

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:32 am