Washing Machine Flooding From Soap Dispenser
Help, advice and problem solutions on all aspects of home appliances from washing machines to TV's

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
rocketman122
Labourer
Labourer

Washing Machine Flooding From Soap Dispenser

by rocketman122 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:54 pm

Hello everyone
posted 2 videos on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q993WKW7 ... e=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCH_VtCR ... e=youtu.be

the soap dispenser is filling with water but not draining into the tub.
in the video you can see the water going down but after a few seconds isnt continually going down.

the tub is clean. I spun it and I can clearly see it clean.
the soap dispenser while not exactly sparkling is free from debris in the hole so water can go down without a problem
the rubber hose that connects between the soap dispenser to the tub is causing an issue I cant analyze. I cleaned it, and while it did have flakes from soap buildup over time, there was nothing that would stop the water from flowing.

this is a problem that I dont know why im having and need someone elses expertise. something is very weird here. the rubber hose seems to be getting blocked but its clean from debris. maybe some kind of vaccuum is forming. when I squeeze and play with the hose it is draining but not fast and freely. I have to squeeze and move the hose over and over to get the water to drain.

the hose does have an arrow at the end (the part that connects to the tub) and the tub does show an arrow where the connection port is. so I thought it needs to be lined up but that didnt do anything.

this is baffling me as all the parts seem clean to me (tub port/rubber hose was cleaned/soap dispenser) what is going on here?

Any help EXTREMELY appreciated! :)

it is a thomson WM but I didnt write the model number (its at my GF's house)

DIYDoctor2
Ganger
Ganger

Re: Washing Machine Flooding From Soap Dispenser

by DIYDoctor2 » Tue May 27, 2014 9:36 am

We notice this problem didn't get a reply - did you manage to find the problem and fix it?

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:07 pm