water turn off tool at curbside

Postby 929408 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:15 am

I need to replace stop cock under sink but unable to turn water off outside because I need a tool that goes over the meter, fits in slot both sides. its for seven Trent water meter does anybody know where I can get one trawled the net but unable to find anything to fit
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:56 am

Postby thedoctor » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:58 pm

Severn Trent suggests you give them a call 0800 783 4444 one of their advisers should be able to help - good luck.
The Home Imp! @thehomeimp on twitter
Site Admin
Posts: 2253
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:15 pm

Postby 929408 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:12 am

thank you for reply I have been in touch with Severn Trent they came out to show me the cut off valve were very good but the engineer was unable to tell me where I could get a tool for the job. Since then I have been in touch with the water board because they must know how I can get one. Still waiting for reply
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:56 am

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by


  • Related Topics