WC Connector

Postby happyguy » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:39 pm


Really silly question from a complete novice here. I'm going to attempt to change my existing bathroom suite. I have bought B & Q's cheapest suite, The "Barcelona" and I was wondering which WC connector I need to use?

The WC has around 45mm of ceramic coming off the back of the pan for the connector to attach to and my soil pipe is of the type that goes into the floor at a 90 degree angle. I am going to have to box behind the WC so was also wondering about a question mark shaped pipe??


Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:21 pm


Simply Build It

Postby TheDoctor4 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:04 am


Have you had a chance to have a look at the DIY Projects area of this site: http://www.diydoctor.org.uk/projects.htm especially the project on "Bathrooms - suite installation. This may be useful to you.

Posts: 16777215
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:12 am
Location: Somerset in the UK in Shepton mallet

Postby happyguy » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:54 pm

Thanks gardnico1307, I have had a look at the DIY projects and they are great, unfortunately they don't have on for which WC connector to use. :( Regards
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:21 pm

Postby plumbbob » Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:28 pm

Screwfix do a wide range of pan connectors, and one end fits directly on to the outlet of all models of toilet pan. It is just a question of choosing the type required to get where you need to go.

Common connectors available are:- Straight, offset, angled, right angled, swan neck (? shape) and flexible. All are designed to connect pans to the internal of standard 4" soil pipe without any further fittings or sealants.
Posts: 1870
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 9:59 pm

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by


  • Related Topics