We need help over a sound abatement notice

Postby Gavin Edwards » Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:06 pm

We are professional musicians who have been living at our house for 17 years. A new neighbour has complained about the music from our house and the local council has served us with a noise abatement notice. We now need help to insulate our practice room and any other advice on this and our legal rights. We live in a small terrace house in North London.
Gavin Edwards
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:58 pm


Simply Build It


  • Related Topics