What sander for the floor in my tiny weeny bathroom?

Postby Rocky Racoon » Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:07 pm

Victorian house. Pine boards.
The room is VERY small and just about fits a loo, small bath and sink so I need a sander which can get into small spaces and round corners.
I'd really appreciate some tips so I can crack on and get this done.
Rocky Racoon
Progress to next rank:
25%

Sponsor

Simply Build It

Postby Tall Tone » Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:47 pm

Hi
What you need here is a randon orbital sander, a good pair of knee pads and a lot of elbow grease. Look at a good Bosch or similar from a hire shop and a good range of papers similar to that used on a normal sander.
If you were skilled at using it you could possibly use an edging sander, but you could easily do more damage with these if it's your first time.
Regards
TT
Tall Tone
Progress to next rank:
10.7%

Postby Rocky Racoon » Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:44 pm

'Elbow grease' huh? To me that translates as 'husband'. I'll let him know about the randon. Thanks.
Rocky Racoon
Progress to next rank:
25%

Postby Tall Tone » Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:50 am

"randon" sounds like some form of nuclear material!!! That was just my dyslexia talking. Try Random in the sentence it works much better.
Regards
TT
Tall Tone
Progress to next rank:
10.7%

Sort by
Order by

• DIY How to Project Guides

• DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!