Where can I buy replacement double glazing seals?

Postby divingdaveo » Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:35 am

Any idea? I believe the correct term for them is gaskets
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:24 pm


Simply Build It

Postby welsh brickie » Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:23 pm

from any upvc manufacturers or sometimes upvc installers have spare stock.
welsh brickie
Posts: 2156
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:54 am

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by


  • Related Topics