Where to buy the tiny Polystyrene ball (blown) insulation

Postby ShaneCook » Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:04 pm

I'd like to fill a cavity with that blown in insulation, the small Polystyrene ball type. I have access to the top of the cavity so I can just tip in the insulation until it fills up the space. The space is sealed, so the balls will not blow out. However, I can't seem to find anywhere that sells the insulation. Anyone suggest somewhere?

Kind Regards,
Shane Cook.
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:47 pm


Simply Build It

Postby TheDoctor5 » Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:55 am

If you type the key words of your question into our search box to the left of the site you may find the answer is already posted or is in the DIY projects section of the website. Every post goes through a monitoring process and using the search box may speed up your answer.
Site Admin
Posts: 1382
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:17 am

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by


  • Related Topics