Where to Find a Replacement LPG gas Hob Injector ?
Information, help and advice on many gas related subjects from gas fires to domestic appliances

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Brian
Apprentice
Apprentice

Where to Find a Replacement LPG gas Hob Injector ?

Post by Brian » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:55 pm

In order to save the wife's sanity and my rising frustration levels help is required please.
Last month we purchased a new gas hob for the new kitchen (extension and rebuild). We are out in the sticks and wife wanted "gas on glass" again. It had to be LPG compliant and choice is very limited. In the end we got a ....
Cookology GGH755BK 75cm Built-in 5 Burner Black. This came with interchangeable injectors, just the job.
However last week the gas fitter snapped one of them when fitting it. He said he will get a replacement but I don't think it is high on his list of priorities ! I have been in long contact with Cookology (Suffolk based) and they refuse to move from " We don't sell spare parts, use Spares2Go to get a replacement injector". Emailed twice, no response, no telephone contact, totally useless reviews for them so not surprised.
Tried google and made calls but response is usually "injectors are make specific and never heard of Cookology"
Size is LPG 0.65, flat topped, 7mm socket to fit it.
Anyone got any ideas of who to contact to get something or other suggestions that will ease the wife's sanity (polite one's please !)
Many thanks.
Brian.

IloatheBG
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Where to Find a Replacement LPG gas Hob Injector ?

Post by IloatheBG » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:04 pm

Try Gas Appliance Spares Preston 01772 702755. They are very good, and will help if they can.

However, in future be careful abut buying foreign product with poor support

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:16 pm