Wiring to Koller Whirlpool Bath Pump
Ask questions and find answers to many subjects relating to electrics and electrical work

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
pothecat
Labourer
Labourer

Wiring to Koller Whirlpool Bath Pump

Post by pothecat » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:39 am

Hello
I have been given a Whirlpool bath with pump and electrics by Koller. Need to test it to make sure it works before getting the bathroom electrics sorted for it. Have attached a 3 pin plug to the power supply but don't know about connecting the power supply to the pump. The wires were disconnected from the pump when I was given it.
The screw terminal block has 3 open positions on the left for me to choose from but which colour wire do I put in which position?
With many thanks
IMG_3340.jpg
IMG_3341.JPG
IMG_3342.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mr White
Project Manager
Project Manager

Re: Wiring to Koller Whirlpool Bath Pump

Post by Mr White » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:28 pm

Just because its electric sadly does not mean it must be wired "Thus" If you get it wrong there will be a bang, a very big bang, I would suggest you get in touch with the makers of the pump / look on their website for a connection diagram.

BLAKEY1963
Site Agent
Site Agent

Post by BLAKEY1963 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:51 am

pothecat

As Mr white states, a connection diagram is required , to make the correct connections.
Mixing up Polarity ( live and neutral connections ) can be dangerous, and can also damage the item you are attempting to operate.
As always if there is any doubt, you should get in an electrician.

pothecat
Labourer
Labourer

Post by pothecat » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:23 pm

Thank you both very much for your replies. I will be contacting the manufacturer and asking for the wiring diagram. I have had a good look on the internet but can't find the correct one.

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:07 pm