Worcester Bosch 35CDi II Combi - timer
Help and information on all topics relating to your central heating, air conditioning and ventilation issues.

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
keefshouse
Labourer
Labourer

Worcester Bosch 35CDi II Combi - timer

by keefshouse » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:34 am

Hey
I have a Worcester Bosch 35CDi II Combi, I have the portable handset which I don't have a manual for and am confused as to how it works. My issue is I set the timer on Auto, selected the time to come on and off for morning and eve no problem, but when I was off work today I saw the heating was on around 9.30 (flame icon on handset and boiler lights on, rads hot) when it was set only from 5.45am - 7am, why was it on? I'm worried it's kicking off all day when i'm at work! Isn't it only supposed to be on during the programmed time?
Thanks guys :)

keefshouse
Labourer
Labourer

Re: Worcester Bosch 35CDi II Combi - timer

by keefshouse » Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:16 am

Found instructions for handset on net, realised was my own fault. If anyone else is searching for this problem, just set the temp when you don't want it to be on low, as it tries to maintain this temp, not just switch off until the next timing event.

elvelle
Labourer
Labourer

Re: Worcester Bosch 35CDi II Combi - timer

by elvelle » Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:18 am

Hey,
I've just read your post about this timer. Can you let me know where you found the manual for the timer as I can't seem to locate it anywhere on the internet and cannot figure out the timer at all. It's either on all the time or I have to turn it off and physically turn in back on again.
Thanks!

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1