Worcester R29 HE Conventional Wiring

Postby lyndytes » Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:37 pm

Advice needed for the wiring of it, it says i need a "remote prewired junction box" were can i buy one, will it say were the wires need to go( room stat, programmer etc) i,m a good diy'er just need put in right direction. cheers
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:34 pm


Simply Build It

Postby sparx » Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:27 pm

Hi first thing is to point out that control wiring of a central heating system is a 'controlled Service' covered by Bldg Regs Part P & as such is illegal to DIY.
However if you don't mind risking jail or a fine of up to £20,000 then you can buy a 'wiring centre ' from DIY sheds or plumbers merchants or electrical wholesalers along with a kit of valve(s), thermostats, pump etc,
& make sure you buy all one make, mixing leads to problems, also if you get in trouble it's easier for someone to 'talk you thro' 1 make ,
good luck, SPARX
Posts: 2166
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:33 pm
Location: The fifth continent.

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by


  • Related Topics