If you are mixing cement or mortar these are the tools and materials that you will need.We have sepecially selected a complete list of tools that you will need in order to mix mortar successfully on a board or in a barrow.
Tick the tools that you need to configure the tool kits that you need, so you don’t waste money buying tools that you already have.
We have grouped the tools to make it easier for your to see what you need.
- Faithfull Spot Board Mortar Mixing Board (FAISPOTBOARD)
- Faithfull 3 Gallon 14 Litre Bucket – Black (FAI3GBUCKET)
- Roughneck Square Shovel 36 inch D Handle (ROU68146)
- Faithfull Welded Bucket Trowel Soft Grip Handle (FAISGBUCKW)
- Roughneck Micro Square Shovel With 27-Inch Handle (ROU68006)
We have included the mico Shovel, as this is a seriously hand tool for gettting into bags of cement, particularly if space is tight.
- Everbuild Mortar Admix 5 Litre 20 (EVBAD5L)
- Everbuild Powder Mortar Tone Red 1Kg (EVBPMTRD1)
- Everbuild Powder Mortar Tone Brown 1Kg (EVBPMTBN1)
- Everbuild Powder Mortar Tone Buff 1kg (EVBPMTBF1)
- Everbuild Liquid Mortar Tone Black 1 Litre (EVBLMTBK1)
Select the colouring agent that you need – we have selected the Buff colour by default, but this might not be the colour that you would like, so please tick only the colour that you need.
Mortar Working Tools:
- Ragni 11in Philadelphia Brick Trowel Soft Grip Handle (RAG280PSG)
- R.S.T. Pointing Trowel Soft Touch 5in (RST1015ST)
- Faithfull Small Plastic Float (FAISFLOAT)
- Faithfull Line Blocks Plus 18m Line (FAILB)
The Cement and Mortar Mixing Tool Kit List give you the opportunity to see what you need and make sure that you have all the tools that you need before you start your project.