Decorating Bargain Bucket Tool Set Description:
These are all the essential tools all in one kit that you need when preparing walls and ceilings for painting and decorating in any parts of a building. Also include are all the decorators tools needed for applying the coverings you need to make your house the home of your dreams.
Ensuring that you have all the essential decorating tools could not be easier with the help of DIY Doctor selection of tools in our Decorating Bargain Bucket. The quality of the tools in the bucket ensures you will be able to use them over and over and by following all of the free decorating instructions on the DIY Doctor website we know you will be able to produce a first class job. We know that cheap brushes lose their bristles, cheap rollers leave an uneven covering, cheap masking tape is impossible to unroll properly and cheap stripping knives either bend in half or are so stiff they gouge the wall. Our contractors tools are used by professionals but we offer them to you at DIY prices.
These are the tools that we recommend you need, and simply select the ones that you don’t already have to make sure you don’t get half way through and find that you need to rush out to get something – hoping that you get back in time before everything dries!
Watch the Bargain Bucket video to get more information about your Decorators Bargain Bucket.
What Decorating tools do we recommend that you get?
- 1 x 28 litre flexible bucket
- 10 x good quality paint brushes from 25mm to 100mm
- 1 x contractors skeleton gun
- 1 x tube of decorators caulk or “flexible filler”
- 1 x hobby knife with retractable blade
- 1 x contractors dust sheet 12 feet x 8 feet or 3.6m x 2.4m
- 1 x 50m roll of contractors quality masking tape
- 1 x strong Stripping Knife – 50mm wide
- 1 x strong Stripping Knife – 100mm wide
- 1 x sanding block with fine and medium faces
- 1 x pair of latex gloves for paint protection
- 1 x decorators roller tray
- 1 x decorators paint roller
- 2 x decorators roller sleeves