Posted by: |  Posted on:  |  1 Comment »  |  Add comments  | 

I need thermostatic control unit to open and close a 3 way valve

the valve is labelled 220VAC but seems to have a common line at about 170VAC and the Open or Close lines at 220VAC when operating

recommendations please

Signup for the DIY Doctor Newsletter

See our Other Great Content